Ventilation is the intentional introduction of outside air into a space. Ventilation is mainly used to control indoor air quality by diluting and displacing indoor pollutants; it can also be used for purposes of thermal comfort or dehumidification when the introduction of outside air will help to achieve desired indoor psychrometric conditions.
Lincoln Associates offers a full line of ventilation products:
- Applied Air – 100% Outside Air and Make-Up Air.
- LJ Wing – Fresh Air Supply Units
- ThermoTek – Kitchen Ventilation, Fume hoods, Make-Up Air
- Air Specialties Express – The ASX complete line of ventilation equipment is engineered and manufactured for the demanding commercial and light industrial market.
- Comefri – HVAC Fans and Industrial process fans
- ECSI – ECSI designs and manufactures energy recovery cells and energy recovery ventilation units for unique custom applications in the commercial and industrial HVAC Markets.